Here’s how to turn on NFT detection for Ethereum in the MetaMask app:
- In the MetaMask app, tap the NFTs
- When the NFT detection message appears, tap Turn on NFT detection in Settings.
Note: If you don’t see the message, tap to open the menu, and then tap Settings > Security & Privacy.
- Turn on these two settings:
- Enable OpenSea API
- Autodetect NFTs
- If you have NFTs in another blockchain network, tap Wallet at the top of the screen, and then select the network. Then repeat the above steps to turn on NFT detection.
- If NFT detection is not available when other networks are selected, you’ll need to manually import your NFTs to the app.