You can transfer NFTs purchased via credit card to your MetaMask wallet.
Note: Make sure you've set up two-factor authentication before performing this procedure. For details, see How do I set up two-factor authentication (2FA)?.
- After purchasing an NFT, click View my NFTs.
You can also click your profile icon, and then click My NFTs.
- Click the NFT that you want to transfer to your wallet.
- On the details page, click Send to wallet.
- In the Send NFT to Wallet dialog box, select your wallet address from the Recipient address dropdown menu.
- Select all the checkboxes in the dialog box.
- Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone to generate a 6-digit verification code, enter the code in the provided text field, and then click Send.
- Click Send again to continue.
Your NFT will be deleted from My NFTs and transferred to your wallet. It will take some time to validate and complete the transfer. Use the MetaMask app on your phone to check whether the NFT has been transferred.